Thanks to Bluetooth technology, many devices have the ability to connect with other supporting equipment easily and quickly. This would give you a great chance to enjoy your program privately without any outside interruption.
Along with the Xbox 360 consoles, it might optimize your entertaining experiences with better services. But can Xbox 360 offer a Bluetooth connection feature? In other words, does the Xbox 360 have Bluetooth?
Does Xbox 360 have Bluetooth?
Unfortunately, most of the Xbox 360 does not offer Bluetooth function on its device. However, it still has some alternative methods in order to link your Xbox 360 console with other Bluetooth devices.
Instead of Bluetooth connection, Microsoft gives their customers an opportunity to get access through the Xbox Wireless. Therefore, you will be able to connect with other devices wirelessly.
You may also like: Does Xbox 360 Have Wifi?
Types of Xbox 360 game console
Microsoft has introduced their range of console products since 2006.
- Xbox 360 Pro (or Xbox 360 premium): As its name expressed, this version has the most significant improvement compared to other models. The Xbox 360 Pro offers you wireless controllers together with wired headsets so as to advance your gaming experiences.
- Xbox 360 Live Arcade: It is the basic version of the Xbox 360 console. For this model, you can only connect your devices through the wire because it does not provide the wireless connection feature. In return, Xbox 360 Live Arcade still has a high-definition resolution available for HD TVs.
- Xbox 360 Core: Unlike other models using external hard drives, this Xbox Core has an internal memory card up to 4GB. In addition, the wireless controllers have been updated in this model. However, the number of video games accessible on it is quite limited.
- Xbox 360 Elite: The Xbox 360 Elite has an impressive outlook with a small and dedicated design. Besides, you can enjoy a huge collection of video games with large memory storage up to 250GB. In fact, the 250GB has been applied for the later models while the older models of the Elite version give you a 120GB drive.
- Xbox 360 S: For the S version, it also offers you large memory storage as the Elite version mentioned above. Besides, the Wi-Fi connection and automatic cooling function are provided in this version as well. In spite of its outstanding features, its price quotation is still highly competitive.
How to connect a set of wireless headphones to Xbox 360?
Although the Bluetooth feature is not available on the Xbox 360, you will still be able to connect your game console with some types of wireless headphones. Here are the details about the way to link these devices together simply:
For wireless headphones, Xbox 360 can support both Bluetooth and non-Bluetooth capacity devices. Each type has some significant differences during the setup process.
1. Xbox 360 with Bluetooth headphones:
Before you start, you should get access to Xbox Live so that you will be able to connect your Bluetooth headphones with this console. Then follow the below steps:
- Step 1: Activate your Xbox console
- Step 2: Open the Bluetooth mode on your headphones
Commonly, you would press the power button for some seconds in order for your headphones to be ready for connection with your Xbox 360. If the process is made successfully, a small light on your headphones will flash as a signal for that.
In this case, you should make sure that your game console has the ability of wireless connection. Therefore, you can pair your headphones set with your Xbox 360 quickly or sometimes automatically.
2. Xbox 360 with non-Bluetooth headphones:
- Step 1: Plug your headphones into the USB port at the backside or in the front of your Xbox
- Step 2: Activate both devices
- Step 3: Hold down the connect button on your console
- Step 4: Turn on the Connect mode on your headphones. For this step, you can take the same action as Bluetooth headphones. Until you hear the signal sound, it does mean that your devices are compatible with each other totally.
Some questions related to the Bluetooth access with Xbox 360
How do you know whether your Xbox controller has Bluetooth or not?
Microsoft now has upgraded their controller into 2 types including Bluetooth and non-Bluetooth one. To determine this feature, you have to check the plastic around the Guide button. If it is not different from that on the face of your Xbox controller, you can conclude that your device has a Bluetooth connection.
Why can’t your Xbox 360 connect with Xbox Live?
To handle this problem, first of all, you should take the test for network connection on your Xbox console. It is useful for you to follow the guideline as belows:
- Step 1: Open the Settings menu, then select the System Settings
- Step 2: Choose the Network Settings
- Step 3: Click on the name of your network (wireless or wired)
- Step 4: Choose Test Xbox Live Connection option
Now you will be able to check if the access between your Xbox console and Xbox Live is still normal or not. Then, you can come up with the following solutions to settle the failure of connection among them.
To sum up, the majority of Xbox 360 consoles do not support the Bluetooth connection feature directly on their devices. You have to connect your Bluetooth devices through other alternative methods.
Nevertheless, it is still possible for you to pair some types of wireless tools with your Xbox 360 regardless of having Bluetooth capacity or not. All you need to do is to make sure your both devices are in Connect mode so that you can link them together simply.